Bar stools delivery

Waited four months for the bar stool delivery and now that it is here i have to reject it!
Here's the problem -
1. The fake leather on the black stool was of a heavy thick ones. the one they deliver is too soft. so the edge on the seam lines curled up.
2. It was stacked on each other during packing and had left a dent. The guy promised that it will go away in a few weeks. Hello what's my trade? What more I never can get hold of this people on the phone. What if it don't go away, where am i to voice my grievances?
3. They gave me a table base with black marble with white hairline across it. It's ok if the bar stool is black. But with my red bar stools, it looks horrid. The one that I originally saw in the showroom was stainless steel and that's why we chose red.
Four months of waiting, this is what I get. You don't get this type of deal with Jazz it Up!. I don't mean to be difficult. Afterall I am a "PCK contractor" too. But how to accept knowing fairly well that I've been having extreme difficulties contacting this people at Kinetic Collezione. Apparently the person that I dealt with is no longer there and there had been a change of hands in the business too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class