StandChart, here i come again

Yes, I've finally signed up for the run. Had waited till the very last minute cos I had been debating whether to do the full or half marathon this year. This will be my 3rd and even thou i very much wanted to go for the big one, I chicken out. I know lots of my good friends say Go For it. But friends, 42Km! Anyone running with me? Really no joke! The accomplishment will be sweet success but the run will be excruciating.
I want to enjoy my run not to abuse my body for it. So that its, another half marathon this year.
My one and only run this year. No 10k all women run. Just this one. So no more time to goof. From now till Dec, I've exactly 4 months to train up. How i am going to do it, i don't know. Just run run run and lots of running. No more bad weather, PMS or need to work excuses...Maybe should get Bez and Wes to run along...hmm, thats a thought :-)

Comments

unowholah said…
Smart move not to abuse your joints and very good idea to get Bez & Wes to run. Cheers !
Jazz it Up said…
haha get them to run..wishful thinking.
Rachael said…
Doing a full marathon must be unbearable in this heat. Detinitely the right choice!

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class