Bedazzled by God's work - The Magnificent Milky Way!

It's been seven years since I last posted in this blog. With the advancement of FB and Instagram, blogging seems so passe! And yet, when out of curiosity, I revisited this site recently, I found much joy in reading my own past blog.  Trivial it may seems.. but definitely makes an interesting read for myself.. There's a lot of "really? " and "did I actually did this or felt his way? "

So I think it's most appropriate to refresh this blog with my recent pursue. 
I had in the past two years learnt and still learning to meddle with my Canon EOS 760D. 
Though I definitely can't say that I have some great shots to boast about, but looking back at those previous photos taken before DSLR days, I think I've come a long way. 

One of my greatest joy is to be able to capture the Milky Way and showing it off without the needs of much PS treatment.

The following photos were taken at Penyabong, a small village near Mersing, Johore. We had over the last one and half years been there numerous time and been feeding those mozzies with our juicy blood. But the recent trip two weeks ago was the most rewarding. 

Friday night was a teaser. Sky cleared for about 30mins and sighting was vague. We had only Saturday night to wish for clear sky and say hello to Milky Way before the seasons end this year. 
Remembering Matthew 18:20, For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them. We prayed together and lo and behold, our prayers were answered! 

Saturday night was showtime indeed!  Clear skies from about 8pm onwards to 2am! We were overjoyed! Best night ever! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you for the great show!
Entire sky blanketed with stars! 

Milky Way, visible thru the naked eyes

#milkyway #Penyabong #Mersing #Matthews1820


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

My great looking baby..