My new Tea set

Check it out! My new tea set at a steal. Bought this from a Java Enterprise located in a warehouse in Tagore Lane. The entire set of 6 dinner plates, teacups and saucers complete with sugar bowl and creamer jug for only $36.90. No kidding. And this 12" serving plate for $7.50.

You all must check out this place. Right now 50% discount. Daisy bought another lilac tea set for only $9.50. Told her it's a sin to get only 1 set. Needed 2 sets when there is a party. Ok the $9.50 set does not comes with teapot, sugar bowl and creamer but we manage to get that separate. Together with matching dinner plates, 2 sets and all, she paid no more than $50! I will get her to take some photos of her set.
Now I can't wait to serve HIgh Tea in my house! High tea anyone?

Comments

shirin said…
You got a bargain!

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class