my weekend

A young couple just knocked on my door. Agressive young thingies. Good for them. But hey, it's a Sunday and it's dinner time! I want my peace. I don't need these young things to come and asked me if I am concern about the rising cost of CPF. Huh, u can help it meh? Stop inflation meh? Come on, who is not concern? BUt concern as I am, I don't need this young fellows to intrude on my precious off hours to chat about it. Can they really help? I got Dicky my financial advisor. I got Patrick, my insurance and retirement planner....i don't need these kids.
Actually these kiddos put me on a dilemma. I tell myself; my Bezner is growing and is at the age of taking up part time jobs. Wesley follows closely behind. Job like tele marketers, surveyors etc... So for the reasons of what goes around comes around, I try to entertain. But these people will call u at the most awkward hours. Actually really pity them too. .What is a good hour? During normal office hour when i am with clients? Or after hours when I want to kick back and enjoy my dinner or Tv? There is no right hour. Simply put it I felt invaded. Nothing against them. I know they are trying their best to make a decent living. Maybe one day, when i am in a very very good mood, i may entertain. But if i know before even talking to them that I am not interested, am i not right in just cutting them off from the beginning so as not to waste their time? Sigh... poor kids, make me feel so guilty.........
Ok, that aside, this is what the weekend is about;p HANGOVER!
Great party last nite. Gertrude and Karl finally decided to go legal and not live in sin. Hey, good reason to party! and they do it in style. Besides the bride and groom, we all had a great time. Even Jerry and April left their Sunset Grill to the hands of their trusted employees and came party with us. The shower did not dampened the spirit.. see... fotos to proof.
Saying "I Do" amidst the garden with showers of Blessing from God above... how romantic.

our blushing bride, Gertrude Charles, now Mrs. Gertrude Seuffert


Yummy buffet to feel the stomach...
April and bride
Sam n Vaz, boogey time
Hey, Jerry, Amber sure make u a Happy Man eh, u dirty old man!

and here's the groom after the I Do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class