Dinner by Bez

This is what i found in oven when i got back. Herb roasted chicken... and trust me, it smells great! I mean not that I want to boast, but how many mummies have a roasted chicken waiting for her, and mind u, not prepared by the maid, but by my dear son! That's not all; the next dish is Brown Rice with Ground Beef. Here he is, sauteing the onions and ground beef. After which he added diced tomatoes and a can of mushroom soup and brown rice. Next transfer to rice cooker to finish cooking.
Bez cutting the peppers for the Vegetables MedleySaute long beans, okra, baby corn and tomatoes. Add thymes, oregano , parsley flakes and salt to tasteHere it is, all put together. Need to work on presentation cos with all the browns, it will look better on a white plate. But hey, I am not complaining cos it taste YUMMY!

Comments

shirin said…
Shirin thinks Bez's cooking is awesome or the fact that he's cooking for mummy is AWESOME and wants to try his cooking again. The roast and brown rice beef and vegs all look excellent and in fact I want to try to make the brown rice beef myself to see what it tastes l like as my mouth is watering from it! Well done young Chef Bez!

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class