Life simple pleasure. Food.
U know what is great about Sunday. Boys preparing sinful choc pancakes for me.. though it should be breakfast and now is almost 1pm.... lolz.. it is still worth waiting. I hope.. hahhaa
Meanwhile I am trying very hard to concentrate on my Bazi analysis. Study! Is so easy to get distracted. Look I am now blogging. A while ago I was "farming" @ Farmville and clearing weeds @ Barn Buddy. Sigh... must get back to my studying!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait, forgot to mention. Something else to look forward to tonight. Braised Duck. Will be cooking that later. After my delayed breakfast/brunch, almost lunch maybe teabreak. Even got a bottle of white chilling in the fridge for tonight. Nice eh.
Ok, so now while waiting for boys to get pancakes ready, i better go back to study.
And yes, photos coming later.Finally get to eat at 130pm :p Lucky mummy. Yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class