Strawberry Orange Daiquiri, Anyone?

2 super red, succulent strawberries and 1 orange. Cut it up and freeze it for an hour.
Add aloe vera - super healthy! Add honey. Blend it and wala! Yummy delicious daiquiri is ready. Virgin thou. For those above 18 add a shot of rum and omit the honey
And trust me, It's simply awesome!
And what make this even more delicious is that it is prepared for me by my dear Bez! His special concoction, though i don't think he realise that it is quite like a daiquiri without the alcohol :-)
I know I am bragging again, but really I think his future girlfriends will be very lucky cos he is cute, smart and he can cook! He plays the guitar too. But of course not forgetting he can be pretty boring, preferring to spend most of the time in front of the computer. And forgetful and not very organise. LOL

Comments

shirin said…
Hey Jann you're kids are AWESOME!! Cooking and preparing drinks for mummy Oh they do love you so much! Next time do the daquiri in those martini glasses I got u!! Oh i love reading your blog too :)
Jazz it Up said…
Yes good idea! Why didn't i think of it... The Martini glass... will do and take pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class