Halloween

I know it's still a long way... few more months but Bez already got me excited. He come up with this theme party for Halloween.. Musical Theme. U come dress as your favorite artiste... or anything that represents your favorite genre.
He of course will be Slash. But sorry no budget for leather jacket. Any sponsor? Anyone can loan him one? Mummy is not ready to spend a fortune for a nite of fancy.
Jared says he will be the Michael Jackson, the older version and Javon the young MJ. And it's unanimously agreed that Wesley be Rick Asley! Lol.... he loves to rick roll everyone.
Daisy can be Dolly Parton. And myself, Dor suggested the 881 - the Papaya sister. LOL.. maybe Daisy can be Papaya sister with me... Let's drape ourselves with boa and trinklets.
Alex's favorite is Engelbert Humperdick and Alvin says he will come as KISS - leather outfits, white face and lightning slash across. Yet to know what Shirin will be. PCD or Rihana?
Oh this is going to be fun.. Lots of fun.. Just the idea of dressing up. So hey friends, any other suggestions?

Comments

Rachael said…
Dom has a leather biking jacket somewhere. Would be kinda heavy tho!
Jazz it Up said…
That would be handy! will keep that in mind. Thanks
shirin said…
Wow pussy cat dolls? not hot enough!! I'll try!!
shirin said…
I mean I"M NOT HOT ENOUGH

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class