My House Warming

June 8 - started to prepare the food as early as 9am! Phew! have never undertake the task of cooking for almost 50 pax! And to top it off, I am so daring as to include mostly finger food for the party. It's really a great challenge.
But, hey, its all well worth it. Not too sure if the food tasted yummy cos by evening, I lost all sense of taste and i was so excited that I barely ate anything. Usual for a party. But the least i can say is that there isn't much left over. Now, was that a good sign or was it insufficient food? Hahaha... Special thanks to Daisy, Rachael, Shirin and Jaslyn for your contributions.
(I think Bez's friends really enjoyed the teacher's contribution of Red Wine Punch! Daisy mentioned seeing them helping themselves to it. We should have watched these young guys.)
Most of all, my dear friends, me and my sons really want to thank you all for coming and thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. I can't believe my house can hold so many people at one time....... what with a dog, foosball table and a pool table!
It is so much fun looking at the photos now. We have a good laugh at the video too. Especially this one with Daisy n Shirin dancing. Lol, listen for the comments from her own son, Javon... it goes something like ... "eh, okay"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class