GUESS PINK


Oh it felt so good to indulge! Afterall I am doing a good deed too; Look at it as my contribution to boost the ailing economy.
Seriously, it's been a while that I last bought a good bag. Anyway, why am I making up excuses? I DESERVE IT :-)
I was contemplating on another one that was on sale, but a older collection, with lots of blings and buckles. Then I saw this. Hot Pink.
It comes with a smaller version. But with that, i will probably need another bag to hold the rest of my junk. Not as functional. Maybe can consider the matching wallets and purse. But of course that is over indulge right? afterall i have my all time faithful Ferragamo that has serve me well. Oh well, maybe a pink shoes now :-)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class