blowing my trumpet

hey, yes i'm blowing my trumpet again.
And yes, its bragging. But hey u will brag if you are in my shoes.
Picture this.....normal Friday, TGIF, i take the afternoon off to go for my facial/massage.. ..
then, i come home, have a beer by the bar and play some pools with Wesley;And inhale, nice aroma. Bez had dinner in the oven.... not just your run in the mill type of dinner.
Its Five Spices Beef with Fragrant Brown Rice. Served with Caesar's salad. You can smell it in the air. oh Yes, he substitutes five spices with italian spices. Even better. How can a mother be so lucky! Sorry Ben, u luck out!
He even get to "togo" some for Kenneth. Kenneth, say Thank you! One day he will probably togo for his girlfriend. And when that day comes, all my dear friends, please make sure and please remind me not to be a Monster IN Law!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class