My Ear won't pop!

Yes, I am still waiting for my ear to pop... It's a horrible feeling.
Around the time of my dad's funeral, I had this odd sensation that there is something fluttering inside my right ear. Like something moving inside. I couldn't get it out.
I kept blowing my nose. U know, pinch your nose, swallow saliva etc.... I tried them all. It kind of pop for a while but never really clear. I thought maybe cos I cried too much and don't have enough sleep.
From then on I had wet wax inside my right ear. Never before cos all my life i had dry wax. My brother suggested Waxsol. It helped for a while but soon again, it returns to haunt me.
Got worse this time around. Especially since I got back from Tokyo. Must be the flying.
I finally get around to go to the doctor today. I know i know, it take me a long time.. Should have went earlier.. but u know.... all the fear and excuses.
Well, went to Toa Payoh Polyclinic today. Waited almost 2 hours!
Doctor diagnosed chronic ear infection. Suspected that there is a tear or a hole in the ear drum. But cannot tell now cos there is lots of pus now. He gave me anti biotics and ear drops and I am supposed to go back in 2 weeks. Meanwhile must keep dry. Must put a cotton ball while I shower and cannot wet it. And cannot exert pressure! That means no gym!
Aiya, with the move and all, gym is out of question too.

Comments

Rachael said…
How horrible! I hope you feel better soon

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class