cucumber mask

Heehee, is this literally "Green in Envy"? Nothing to envy about. Really, that's my cucumber mask. Got it from Watson. It's of course, cucumber and vitamin E. Initially I bought it for use inflight, cos flying is so drying! Can u imagine the scare I will give to the other passengers!!!!
It's not costly. Cannot remember cos i bought other things with it. But definitely not more than $3.50. Too much in a packet. Probably cos my face is small. I've so much that I could even use it on my hands and my arms.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 3. Too messy. And yet, the result ain't too stunning. Probably need several applications but really don't like the mess. Still prefer the peel off mask and the tissue mask. Sk 2 would be even better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class