Mother's Day in Advance

CHile Con Carne with Smoked Sausage
Is Mother's Day for me today. Yes, no kidding. My darling Bez not only made me breakfast this morning but also cooked dinner! Lucky me eh? Vickie and Daisy, are you jealous? Show your boys this blog. Good hint.
My dear boy woke me this morning to tell me breakfast is ready. He made bacon, lettuce and cheese sandwich with mayo. Even thou I don't usually eat breakfast, but today I clean my plate!
And if that is not enough to turn you green, he cooked Chile con Carne this evening.

Comments

D@isy said…
ask bez if he does home delivery to 111?
Jazz it Up said…
delivery charge n gst included....this is quoting Bez
Jaslyn said…
Bez is definitely a guy that girls will grab! He can cook! That's like 3 stars given to him! hehehe... Good work!
Jazz it Up said…
hehee, he can plays the guitar well too.....

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class