back to work

back to work! Seriously back! look at the mess in my car. But cannot complain right, its my bread and butter. Heehee, look at it as savings for another trip. Really want to get back to Tokyo with my boys. I am sure BezWes will love it.
But for right now, the BIG MOve. Man, so much details to look into. And so much technical stuffs too. Did you know that TV antennae or was it the SCV cables don't come with the tv that u bought? Also, do you know that you have like 3 or 4 different choice of finishes for your counter top in the bathroom? There are straight cut (not in jeans ok), bono or was it mono (don't understand uncle la). ... And all these were described to me over the phone. How am i to know what is what! Thought I am a Phua Chu Kang! Seems like i am still not qualified.
Oh yes, than there is this parade of guys coming to my house yesterday. Man, i really feel like a queenbee yesterday. Just camped myself at the new flat from morning and throughout the day, I have the tv guy, the table's guy, mattress's guy, water fountain guy.... list goes on and i lost count. Don't worry Shirin, got pictures :-)Electrician at work
Posted by Picasa
Tv guy
CHECK OUT MY MATCHING PIPES

Comments

shirin said…
hahahah did the guys not mind you taking photos of them!
Jazz it Up said…
hehee,no, actually they quite like it..

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class