XiYan Mid Autum Select Wine Paired Dining

I am definitely no wine expert.. apart from the very simple fact that red wine goes with red meat and white wine goes with seafood, I really don't know my wine. I used to lean towards red wine before, especially Merlot. But somehow, in recent months, especially after coming back from Tuscany, white becomes my choice. Luv it chilled! Don't like it too sweet. Probably can't spot the diff between my Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, get mixed up with my Sauvignon and Merlot... lolzz.... but most likely know it if you give me a Chablis... i much prefer the latter.
But when you paired fine cuisine with fine wine, I'm in! What more when this is enjoyed along with great company :-p
Luv the food presentation and thoroughly enjoyed the exquisite taste. They are all so nice I don't really know which is better.
So thank you Shirin for including me on this culinary experience. Bez and me thoroughly enjoyed it!
Greenhouse Tomatoes in Wasabi Sesame Sauce paired with
Baron Ricasoli Torricella Chardonnay 2007 Italy, Tuscany
(Must take with the Wasabi Sauce!!!)
STewed Beef Shin with Preserved Tangerine peel
Joseph Mellot Le Clos du Pressoir Menetou - Salon
France, Loire Valley
(Beef so tender it just melts in your mouth)
Oolong Tea Smoked Chicken with Mango Salsa
Waipara West Ram Paddock New Zealand,
Canterbury
(Tea fragrant is fantastic, totally yummy)
Zhenjiang Spareribs
Domaine du Pegau Selection Laurance Freraud
Gingondas, France
Southern Rhone Valley 2007
Steam Fish with Picked Chillis and Black Bean on Rice Noodles
Beckmen Vineyards Cuvee La Bec 2006 USA, California
Stir Fried Spinach with Fresh Chinese Yam
Coconut Chicken soup (photo missing)
Dessert - Waterchestnut Sorbet with Bird's Nest Shooter

My dear son surrounded by all the pretty gals.. & mummy dearest :-) Don't you think he is a handsome boy?

Comments

unowholah said…
Wow! Nice dinner & pretty girls.Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class