090909 what an auspicous day!
In Chinese, its enough enough enough... always enough, never lacking. I likey.
Great day to have lunch with my old time buddies..friends of over 30 years!! Isn't that something? 30 over years... the fact that I was living abroad half the time did not dampen our friendship.
There are many more lovely friends that I would love to spend today with... Susan, Shirin, Alvin, Dom, Rachael, ... and of course my little sister, Daisy. But it's a working day afterall.. plus some of u are not even in town and heheheh u gonna say, not all are taitais :P
So how about a e-cheer over here.. chink chink... all the best and many great days ahead.
Here's our lunch at Acacia Restaurant in the Park in Bishan Park.
This Sambal Kangkong is super fresh, super delicious! All time favorite - Cereal PrawnsCurry fishhead.. quite spicy for me but not for them. Would love it to be more assamy thou.
This is a interesting dish.Golden Butter Pork Ribs, not bad but will love it better on crabs i think.

Vain pot trying out the different shades.
Pui Fann doing some serious eating..
Don't we all age gracefully?
Must make it a point to meet up again on 101010, 111111, 121212 and many more in between and after.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class