out and about.... eating mainly. lolz

told Shirin that i will not take a close up with her! Look at how radiance my dear girl is and how haggard this poor sod is beside her!
Yummy cheesy Grilled Oyster
This sea bass is awesome.. definitely will try cooking it myself. I've always only steam it; but grilling it, that's something new. Rub plenty of salt on the skin; that's the advice. Will definitely try it out over the weekend.
Grilled Shrimp- never once tasted bad... always good!
ah, Alvin, can u stop posting on facebook and be with us?
Nice restaurant, nice ambience, but a bit too out of the way for us folks in Punggol.
Tai tai lunch with my tai tai friend.
Here's my all time tai tai, Amy.. we were classmate since Sec 1!
And while we are enjoying a nice luncheon in the cozy ambience of the Angus Steak House in Ngee Ann, those folks are caught in the traffic, in the heavy downpour. Who says life is fair?

Comments

D@isy said…
the prettiest tai tai i ever seen! you seem to look more gorgeous everyday! i can't decide it is the hair style, the glow or the boobs....

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class