RedDot BrewHouse

Hey Alan, if u are reading this blog, Thank you for the invite to dinner at RedDot. Love it! Nice ambience, good service and great food! Great al fresco settings; and of course we are lucky that it was a cool evening . Lighted steps to welcome guest...
Hey, its 25A Dempsey. This set lunch seems like such a good deal. Daisy and Alex, we must go try this set lunch one day. Will probably want to sit indoor for lunch thou.Shirin and me shared the starter; grilled portobello. It's so yummy. Especially so when we are starving after mega combat. But seriously, the mushroom flesh is nice and thick. Topped with grilled cheese, its a must try. I tell u, even now while blogging it I am salivating! one bite into the sumptuous mushroom meat and I am sold! FYI $16 for this starter. Alvin had dinner at home and decided to "moo" the nite away with this healthy spread. Must be delicious too cos he didn't even shared :-)Crayfish Pasta.. I was actually undecided whether to have this or the crabmeat linguine. So was glad that Alan chose this; especially since he was sitting next to me./.. Can try try a bit la...
Both Shirin and I had this Crabmeat Linguine...what to do, great minds think alike and we both have great taste. (Daisy, this is what inspired me to cook the crab the next day.) Actually I was trying to ape this the next day but chicken out. How to make it so yummy! So even thou the next day, after buying all the ingredients, i ended up cooking chili crab instead! (will show picture in next blog). Ok that aside, i give this a 9 out of 10..actually a 10 but then u would think i over exaggerated.. But come on, its real crab meat! and the linguine is al dente. I am always one who will pick linguine in clam sauce, but I am sure glad i make the right choice. I cleaned my plate! Oh yes, we share a bottle of red. Figure $55 a bottle beats $12 per glass. Knowing the 2 of us, 1 glass will never be enough :-)
And this is the famous Mr Big from Sex & the City. We are so lucky we ran into him that nite... got his autograph too..
Hahahaha what do u think? look like him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class