RedDot Again and again

Yes! Its Red Dot again.... and again. Dinner last Saturday and again today for Set Lunch. We are Red Dot crazy and for a good reason. Good food.. I will definitely bring my boys there. Bez and Wes if you are reading this, its a promise :-)
Daisy and me at the entrance

Had this drink called "Around the World". It has gin, vodka, rum, pineapple juice and lime juice... pretty kickass
Daisy got a "long time no see" gifts for us. Wanna know what, go to Shirin's blog. she got more fotos of this pinky stuff :-)
Mixed grill meant for 2. Look at the portion. Exactly what my boys can dig into.
I had the pork ribs this time. Very good. Smoky flavor and meat is unusually tender. Great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class