Yeah Back to gym!

So so so happy that i managed to run for an hour today. I only covered 7.5km but hey, who's competing. I still did it!
Had the gym bag in the car. Planned on going since appointment is so near to Great World. And then at about 11 plus Jaslyn smsed to say that she did 2 classes! Great achievement Jaslyn :-) With that call, I no longer have any more excuses for myself. I have to make it. It seems that we are so so lay back this year. I think except for Shirin, we have all been slacking. So I think motivation is good... Thank you Jaslyn.
Daisy and Alex are now so busy moving boxes. That's work out too ;-p
But really, why are we so easily please? Should we aim for higher target? Like maybe rock climb in the gym or better still the full marathon?
I really hope to do it. But yet, i don't think i am ready yet. Maybe another half but full! Goodness gracious! thats across our little island. May be little island but to run across is not that little!

Comments

Jaslyn said…
hehe.... no prob gal friend!
Always important to motivate one another for gym.

Let's continue to keep in shape yea?!
Jazz it Up said…
Yea thats great. See u for combat yoga tomo?

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class