Back to Gym

Wow I finally unpacked the last box from the move. Such a good feeling. EVery single items found its place in the house. Its like a complete spring cleaning. Highly recommended guys. So maybe once in a while u ought to think of moving! Heehhhee wonder how long my rascals will keep up with it without my constant nagging.
Now its shopping time. Still need to get a rug, some more curtains and maybe another piece of don't know what furniture to fill up the empty space in the living room. And of course my curtains and sofa, my own specialty and yet not here yet! Cobbler's son got no shoes.
And of course no more excuse for not going to the gym! Had my gym bag packed and ready in the car. Really really meant to go during lunch yesterday but Richard (the flying Dutchman that i met in Sunset) called and tempted me with sushi. How can i say no! So instead of burning off, i was there loading it all in :-(
But hey, I'm determined. So after my last appt, i did make it to Great World. Not a boot camp type work out but at least it's a start. And right at the door i met Kasno. At least someone to prove that I am back in action :-) Even thou it was 5km in 41mins. So definitely no Shape run for me this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class