Exploring Punggol Estate

I was all set to go for combat yoga and bootcamp this evening. But after being home since 2pm, i really dread driving all the way back to town. What more with the rising cost of petrol, it's really silly to go all the way for the class. Compared to Yio Chu Kang, this new place at Punggol is really way out. I really must have my gym bag in the car all the time and drop by whenever I have a chance between appointments.
So instead of missing out on a good workout and then feel grouchy all nite, I decided to put on my running shoes and explore the neighbourhood.
Of course I miss my Bishan Park and Esplanade. But this is not too bad. Even though there is no Singapore river besides and no greenery like in the park, there is still a good acre around. Its unchartered territory. Blocks and blocks of open field ready for future development. It will be even better when the waterway is ready. But of course that will still be a few years away.
So all in all, I managed to run for 35 mins and that only covers about half of Punggol. Next time around I will go all the way to the end and make a bigger loop around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class