My humble home

Not quite pristine but hey getting there. Here's a glimpse of my humble abode. Quite a few little bits to tidy up. Quite a few items to buy. LIving room curtains not ready. Another chaise need to reupholster but still have not decided on the color. And to take these pictures, I've carefully avoid the sides where Daisy's ikea's purchase are stored. She is moving over in 2 weeks time. Actually less than 2 weeks. Next Saturday to be exact.
Bought a clock today. Still in the box cos need someone to hang it up. There's another elephant clock in Molecules that i love but cannot think of where to put. Need extra wall!
And yes, i want to create a cosy nook for my Harley's phone. I have in mind a very contemporary chair with a side table or some kind of a display stand for the phone. So can sit there and answer calls from my Harley ::-)
Don't know where to put this wooden tray(on the floor) anymore. Not suitable for my new coffee table.
Maybe a table cloth.
Water features with my little squirrel, frogs etc....
And yes, my bedroom... will put up some fotos too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class