Schweinshaxe Day 6

SEriously it looks ugly, disgusting even. The way the meat kind of shrivelled up... and the wine brine a gross muddy sight...This is Day 6 of being immersed in that red wine, vodka and various spices infusion. But inspite of the look, it smelt great! Don't know how to put in words but it's kind of grapy and sweet. . . Never good at great words and lack of adjectives in my vocab, i really don't know how to describe it. But trust me, the moment I put it to boil, the aroma is even more intensed. Mummy even commented on it when she got home when this thingy is in the boil. Must save her a slice! Cannot wait to try it out tomorrow. I am supposed to chill it after boiling for about 45 mins today, keep it in the frig and bake it for about an hour or till the skin turns crispy tomorrow.
Really don't look too good isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class