Sunday's chanting

For atonement of wild partying last nite ;p Haahaa, but really quite an experience. I actually had to drag myself up this morning, luckily no hangover but just so so so sleepy! But since I already promised mum, i got no choice. Don't want to disappoint her.
Well I am really impressed with the premise. Very nice indeed. And mummy is so proud to show me around. In fact, I think she even walks faster here and is definitely more agile here.
The chanting is supposed to be calming. In my case, its like a lullaby:p
I think one of the best thing since moving to Punggol is that this place is so close and convenient for her to visit every Sunday. All she has to do is to take the LRT to Punggol Mrt station and there is a free shuttle that brings her there.
Independence is really very very precious. See how happy she is when she is among her chanting buddies.
She got up so fast I could not even get a proper picture. Or am i slow from last nite's alcohol still in the system?

Comments

D@isy said…
mummy is the prettiest in the photo :)
Jazz it Up said…
yup, totally agree.. i look like her hor :p
D@isy said…
no, u look like 19, at most 21...cos that makes me 11 or 13! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class