Finally finish my school assignment! Yeah! after 2 weeks of late nites, I am finally happy with the final results. I've given it my best.
Have not work so hard for so long..gee, i think since school days. . rushing for exams etc.
The difference now is this is what I enjoyed doing. I know, few of you have asked, Why? Why this sudden interest in FengShui?
Well, at first, it was more like an enhancement to what I am doing.. I mean, when clients asked about what color or what design, it will be really cool to add on some fengshui tips.
But the last 3 months had given me a very different view.
To a non believer, Fengshui is absolute rubbish. But to a believer, it is the gospel. To me, it is a art of living. An art to blend into the environment, to enhance your life, to encourage positive thinking. It is a positive approach to life. And with all that, how can it be bad?
Fengshui practice has been around since ancient time and even though originates from the East, has now gain much acknowledgement from the West.
It is NOT A RELIGION. Thre are 84 students in our class, among it we have a French, a Muslim and several Christian.
Now with this new found knowledge, is my life going to be better from now?
The answer is Yes. First, my life has not been bad to begin with. Yea, some hiccups, up and down in life. Who don't have? But now, I learn to look at things from a broader perspective. With the study of Four Pillars (bazi)I am able to understand my family and friends better. I am able to anticipate their response and understand why they behave in such manner.
Of course I am no saint now. NOt yet and never will be.. lolz...
Don't mean to get into so serious mode... but bottom line is I felt great completing my assignment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class