Another Theme Party

This time to celebrate Daisy's birthday. Actually, Daisy and Rachael, since hers is just 2 days later. I know all the photos are already in Facebook. But somehow, i feel safer keeping some in my blog. Well, if one day my computer crashes (touch wood) or Facebook starts acting up again, I still have some photos hidden some where.
And I think many years down the road, when I look back at my blog, I will be reminded of all these fun and silly parties we have. Here's Wesley, suppose to dress up as terrorist or Rambo, but somehow managed to look like one of those Vietcong fighters..And Bez was a Spy for Team Fortress 2. A character that had everyone befuddles. No one, except the 4 boys knows. Its apparently a character from the game they played.
Look familiar? Same pose, almost same party animals, but different theme..

My Viet Cong
GI Janes with make up.. Ling trying to look fierce... lol... try harder, Ling.
And here Shirin trying to look nasty. Daisy going to battle with a pasta spoon! ChiongAh!
Our Family's Portrait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class