OUch

LOok at my poor baby's toe! This is what happened when he helped me washed car today.
Thinking that the poor maid been busy all days preparing the Reunion Lunch, and the big washing up afterward, I got the boys to help with the car wash. This is what happened when they are not used to any chores. Too dependent on maid.
Car is clean alright, but on the way back, Bez made the brother carried all the pails and stuffs. Yes, Bez already got reprimanded by Grandma and Mummy. And guess what, the entire pail dropped on his toe! I was away parking the car and so not there to witness the drop. But knowing these boys, they must be fooling around.
Bag up ready for mummy to shower for him
No kidding, that's the blood stain!
Nasty right?

Comments

Rachael said…
Eeeuwww! Looks nasty
unowholah said…
Can't imagine the pain ? Got to be more careful !

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class