The joy of dressing up a gift. Isn't this lovely? And all these, except for my gold mesh, are recycled materials. Two Christmases ago, after seeing the amount of wrapping papers discarded after the holidays, I've decided to stay away from wrapping papers.
Well most of you who knows me probably heard about that.
And since then I've been using left over fabrics from my workshop for such purposes.
Here, I wrap first with a piece of burgundy satin (an offcuts from some curtain materials), then wrapped over again with gold mesh that I bought from Arab Street. No scotch tape is required too. Just bundle up with some matching color paper bindings that I've kept from some gifts that I received. For the finishing touch, a small bouquets of nylon flowers,. And even this could be reuse.

Comments

Marion Tan said…
It's really really pretty!
I love how the colours go together (:

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class