My beautiful collections

Customer service is really very critical. It makes you want to spend or hold back your purchase.
I just got back from Far East Flora. To avoid the weekend's crowd, I, part time woman of leisure decide to get my New Year's flora today. Actually this was also partly inspire by Lyn's beautiful plants collections. Ok, so here I am at the nursery. Rolls and rolls of outdoor greens and flowers. Too intimidating! I am loss. What is good for a newbie and what will not perish in my hands? Big decision. Just as I am pondering and at a lost, rescue came. This Indian guy not only helped moved pots and pots of flowers but help me make my selection, pointing to the plants with survival instinct for "dummy". My intention was only a pot of orchid, and a Chinese New Year tangerine. But now look at what I have got! Isn't the pink Bougainvila beautiful? And a pot of chili for mum too! And of course the different fertiliser for orchids and flowering shrub. All thanks to the little Indian.
Chili plant for mummy
My first potted orchid
Pink Bougainvila
Purple Bell flower
And my New Year's Tangerine

Comments

unowholah said…
Beautiful plants ! It's always easier to sell to another salesperson.
Jazz it Up said…
now the challenge is to keep them alive :-)

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class