About time I go for a mani pedi spa. My heels were almost cracking! Should have taken a before photos. In fact, should have brought the camera along so can take a picture of the disgusting dead cells that the poor girl had to scrub and shaved off!
Check them out. acousticnailscolumn.blogspot.com. Acoustic Nails Column is over at Hougang, next to the DBs Bank. Its Block 204 Hougang Street 21. Look for Ivy. In fact, they have a open house this Sunday.
JUst signed a package with them. For $420, i've got 10 sessions of mani pedi plus 10 sessions of hand or feet paraffin treatment. To upgrade to spa mani pedi, add $25 each time.
What I had yesterday was the spa treatment. And it took up almost 2 hours. REally love it. Only complain I have would be the buzzing sound of the hair dryers as they share the same premise with a hair salon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class