Die die must try Beef Noodles

Trust me, u want to try this. I heard about this place from Daisy and Alex. So today, while waiting for Ray and Anne, I decided to make a small detour and give it a try. And I am so glad I did. It's awesome! This stall is located in a coffee shop behind the Food Center along Beach Road. It's the food center opposite Golden Mile. Parking is notorious. But I was really lucky this morning. There was this guy in the truck that was actually waiting on a lot before me but actually gave me the lot when he saw me turned in. Sign of a lucky day ahead :-)
Ok, back to the noodles; I was quite taken back at first sight. No sticky gluey brown sauce like what we are used to. The sauce is kind of diluted and as you can see here, the serving is quite modest. But with the very first mouthful, I was converted. Gosh, it's simply awesome. The chili is tangy and bring out the best in the beef. And the beef is simply out of this world. It's so tender! The broth is so flavorful, I definitely want to try the soup version the next time. And all this for only $3.00.


Highly recommended by Makan Sutra - no wonder
I also noted that the nasi bryani (not sure the correct spelling) in the same coffee shop is very popular too. Practically everyone in that coffee shop are having it. Will try that the next time.
So the next time you are around Beach Road, don't forget Singapore River Beef Kway Teow. Let me know if you are going, I may join u :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class