Birthday means eat, drink and be merry.... And that's the way it is for lucky me with so many wonderful friends and sisters.
First to come, my special "Cashmere Mafia".... lunch at International Seafood in the old Big Splash location in East Coast Parkway. Yummy and value for your money. So good that I suggested this same restaurant when Nancy bought me lunch on Friday. It's a ala carte buffet with 40 different dishes and a dessert spread to choose from. And that include sharksfin soup and abalone too..... Did not count how many different dishes the super aunties did but probably not as much as when we went back with Alex and Daisy. We ate so much and when last tally, only managed 17 out of the 40 dishes! And according to the waitress, no one had yet managed to sample all 40 dishes in one seating. Maximum was by 2 couples and that were 32 dishes out of 40. And all these for $22 per pax. American Express got an additional 10% off. This is what i called Value for Money! Most important, the dishes are very very delicious!
Hey it seems they all comes in four; Desperate Housewives, Sex in the City and Cashmere Mafia.
Celebration No 2 is with Daisy and Alex. Dinner at SuanThai REstaurant in Liang Court. Tomyam soup is a killer!Thursday is Dim sum lunch at Yum Cha with Susan. Actually this is 2nd round with Su cos the Friday before we went for drinks at Harry in Boat Quay :-) Found out later that Shirin, Alvin and Dave were at Molly Malone the same time! What a bummer, should have meet up.
eh, my dear sister getting this for my birthday?
Back to the seafood restaurant on Friday. ... abalone a bit teeny but hey for that price, u cannot complain!
My purple bling clutch bag from Daisy. Matches my bracelet. Actually that color will match most of my other accessories. Thank you Daisy :-)
Shrimp Salad - neat presentation. No mess.
Sorry Alvin and Alan, mermaid not one of the 40 selections.
After that is Hair Change Time! As you age the color gets brighter :=)
And what a surprise - Rose bouquet from Ben! All the way from Houston. Thank you Ben:-)
There should be more. Shirin has this big clubbing nite for Saturday evening planned for me. Alan got us VIP entry to Zirca and there is pre club drinkies at Pierside @ 1 Fullerton follow by Bar Cocoon @ Forbidden City at Clarke Quay. But I woke up this morning with a swollen right eye! So swollen that it actually stuck together! Paid the doctor $110 to be told that it is most likely conjunvitis; maybe infections... but most like conjunvitis and if so, it will get worse the next day! He don't think its all the seafood that i ate over the past week since I've never been allergic to seafood. The eyedrops and antibiotics that I got seems to work so far. Getting better and keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class