March - a new month to me... first I finally take up golfing. Or should I say that I always have an affinity for a game with a stick. Don't get any funny thoughts, I am referring to hockey back in school days and now golf. Whether hockey stick or golf club, it makes no difference; they both turns into a lethal weapon in my hand :-p
Our golf instructor, Greg Park will probably pull his hair in frustrations trying to teach us. Hahahha...but no worry, he has none ;p (hope he don't read my blog)
But honestly, we are really keen students. Shirin and myself even went back last nite to practice our grips and swings. Up to now we are still not allow to hit a ball yet. No balls until lesson no. 2 :(
Now for those who are worried about being hit by us, stay away! But I am not going to tell you where :-) lolzzzz

And the next not as exciting "new" for March - I am attending "Meditation for Beginners". Yes, me! Hahahaa, there must come a time when we need to calm down, slow down and meditate right? At 50, maybe this is the time. Ten lessons, once a week in Poh Ming Tse Buddhist Temple over at Dunearn Road.
Always keen to learn something new, I am actually very excited about it. A bit contradicting cos to meditate is to calm one's mind. Not to get excited! We are told to practice 2 things before the next session and that is one, to talk less, to comment less. Yes, I know, you are asking now, what about your blog. See by talking less she means no gossiping and making unnecessary comments. For one who speaks her mind without thinking, I am guilty of being tactless.
Second is to slow down. By that she don't mean for us to be lazy but to do one thing at a time, not to multi task and not to rush. That way, any task can be achieved more efficiently. This too I am guilty as charge. Always, on the phone or smsing while driving, chatting on msn while working, I am guilty on all counts.
Two very simple, logical and mundane advices. But have you truly practice it? I am consciously practicing it this week.

And finally, my sudden urge to diet. Or rather to eat healthy. Less fats and less sugar. Just 2 days and I feel better already!
Gee! I feel so saintly :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class