Hey, for those who loves "lor mee", I highly recommend this stall at Seah Im Food Centre. The consistency of the soup is thick enough and yet not gluey. Some lor mee's gravy turn watery even before you are half way thru, but not here. Here, the consistency holds well even to your last string of noodles. The ngoh hiang that comes with it is really tasty and not soggy too. And all this for only $2.50! Only setback; the long queue, especially so dreadful when it's about 33 degrees in the food center. But that's ok, cos just about 4 stalls down, you can get a refreshing glass of sugar cane juice for only $1.00. And of course, while buying that, I could not resist the fried oyster for only $3.00. Not bad for a hearty lunch with my new assistant, Bezner ;p


Lor mee is so yummy that I dig in even before taking a photo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class