Back to School

No ends to learning.. lol, sounds so cliche right. . but that's true lei. A couple of years ago I took basic Spanish. Did I gain anything? Well a little. But with no practice, its all gone now. Just like Malay and Japanese, I only know one or two phrases. Not enough to conduct a decent conversation but maybe enough to flirt around with. It was fun learning it.
Oh then, there was the part time Interior Design course with La Salle. Took that to enhance my trade. That was really tough time. It was when I first got back from the US. Just separated and back in Singapore after being away for over 14 years, I had to work doubly hard to build up my business. Boys were young and yet I had no domestic help. Thank God I got my mum to help me to help look after them.
Now its Basic Science of Fengshui. Its a 3 months (24 classes) course conducted in Singapore Polytechnic. The lecturer, VincentKoh, promised that upon successful completion, we should be able to conduct an actual audit. That's of course is provided you don't play truant and attend every lessons and work on every assignment.
Hmm, sounds serious. And I really hope to gain something out of it.
Big difference this time around is instead of coming home from class and trying to make up lost time with the boys, trying to help them with their schoolwork etc... this time its the other way round. Bez had broccoli soup and french loaf waiting for me when I got back! Big incentive to study :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class