Bubble Breaker

My goodness, this thingie is so addictive. Since Wes showed it to me on my new phone, I've not stop playing. And now,I'm even playing it online!!!
Very simple. U select the same color bubbles and let it burst. The more you gathered at one burst, the more your score. There are various options. Basic is where you burst as many clusters on each game. Continuous, where new bubbles appear when you burst each cluster. The bigger the cluster, the higher your score.
This is so pathetic. Here I am always nagging at the boys for being addictive to the computer and here mummy is hooked! No life or what!
Got to limit this to only times when I am on the trains or time when I have to wait for whatever and even time in the loo....lolz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class