Must be the flight or the fright. Or was it cos I've been "switched off" for an entire month and just about get busy with back to back appointments. Not sure which, but I surly caught that flu bug this week. It was terrible. My nose was so red and skin around it was dry and peeling from the constant sneezing. Terrible headaches followed by a slight fever. The usual cycle, sneezing, feverish and sore throat. And amidst all these; no MC! That's the joy of working for yourself. It's that or seeing your business going elsewhere.
So here I am, trudging thru the week. Friday's morning to Woodlands or an appt, to the workshop and then all the way to Bedok. Not clever logistics u may say, but hey really got no choice.
Luckily I've promised Susan since last week that I am treating her to massage on Friday afternoon. An appointment that I cannot or rather tried not to break. Come on, it's her birthday treat and her birthday was last month. Any more procastination, it will be next year!
And hey, that aside, I deserved the break too. Nothing like a relaxing afternoon in the spa.
Rejuvenated, I decide that I have to really really give my crop of hair a good trim. So we headed down to Plaza Sin for my $45 designer cut in Kimage. My usual was only $25 at Kasha!~
All should be well after that. But no, I have to go to the Cage. It was fun. Soccer in the cage. No rules applied and at that moment, it felt great to sweat it out after being cooped up for an entire week. But MISTAKE! Believe it when they said no workout for 2 weeks after a flu. Ok, maybe not 2 weeks, but definitely not immediately or before recovery.
I was "air head" for the weekend. Some thing up there is just not right. Constant sluggish feelings.
AFter my Sat appt in the morning, I just got back home and headed straight for the bath and then bed. It was only late afternoon that i got up and spent the next 3 hours masking my hair, doing my own hand and foot spa and trying very hard to revive that waxen face, make worse from an entire week of sneezing, sniffing and blowing....
And here's The Cage... located somewhere in Kallang, near the indoor stadium.
No rules, no guidelines, just kick the balls.. No worry even thou it's a "rojak team"

Comments

Rachael said…
Hmmm...where is Daisy? I'm finding it hard to spot her :)
Jazz it Up said…
lol... she was not in pink that day..
Jazz it Up said…
lol... she was not in pink that day..

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class