Fish & Co

Ok, life for the past 2 weeks had been pretty busy and uneventful. No maid, in other word, no life. Got to do laundry, iron clothes, mop the floor, brewed my own coffee in the morning... the list went on.
As u can see in the last 2 weeks entries, it's nothing but housework.
But hey, my Myanmar's maid is here! Her name is Chuan Moi. Shorter than me! Was really fearful of language barrier, but it turns out to be quite ok. Just need to speak real slow. And she smiles a lot. I am really hoping this girl is going to work out well. Keeping my fingers cross. She don't know how to cook. So I pretty much still have to be the chef at home. But most important she must be willing to learn. I can give her time.
So for celebration and to thank Daisy n family for catering dinner the past 2 weeks, we had dinner at Fish & Co in Singapore's favorite spot - Changi Airport. (yes Singaporeans love our airport. We even have a supermarket in the new T3!)
Ok, back to our dinner.... Fish & Co was as good as ever. Service was a bit slow cos they were really packed. But they have added a few new dishes to their menu. They have pizza and pasta now. The desserts look great but after the main course, we had no room.
Wesley, having his usual, Best Fish n Chips in town. Not enough, still wants to check out Javon's pizza ;-)

Warmi and Chuan Moi, sharing Sweet & Sour Fish with Rice and Simply Pasta. The Simply pasta was really good too.
Mummy has her black pepper Sting Ray. I am avoiding the camera cos I am not wearing contact lens!
Mummy with Chuan Moi ( my Burmese girl in white shirt) and Warmi our black beauty
Fried Calamari, Bez's favorite but he is not here. Went to see Formula 1 with his buddies.
A happy boy with his Shrimp Pizza. Shirin, u ought to try this, the crust is like a filo pastry.
VEry Heavy discussion.... we got your point Jared.
Seafood platter for 2..... more like for 3 to 4!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class