grilled EggPlant

Grilled Eggplant with a dash of curry - simply yummy... don't take my words for it. Try out my special recipe.. In fact mummy and Bez loves it so much that this dish is now nominated for our next party items... Very healthy too.
Here how I do it. Mixed about 2 tsp of curry powder, light soya sauce, chopped garlic, a bit of sugar and sesame oil in a bowl. Can use olive oil instead of sesame oil too.
Brush this marinade onto the eggplant. Let it seep thru for a bit. Then grilled it. Brush some more.
When it's almost done, add the chopped bacon. Drippings from bacon will seep thru. Now I know this may not be the healthy part.. but definitely the yummy factor.
Oh yes, be sure that the bacon don't burnt. Can put a foil tent over it when the bacon starts to brown. Cut lengthwise.. And grease the pan so that the skin won't stick to the pan.
Look a bit like Roti John from here
My dear friends, u will probably find this dish on my next party... Maybe along with grilled tomatoes and portobello :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class