It's raining cats and dogs and my car is in the service. Wes just got off school and on normal circumstances, I will want to go pick him up. Listen, is I want to, not he need me to .. He actually said no need mummy... but I would have still insisted. How can i let my baby comes back in the rain!
But this time I got no choice. I've got no car.
So instead of taking the SengKang LRT where he will have to walk across TPE's bridge, he took the train to Compass Point, then to PUnggol and then another LRT to Meridian. A longer way but walkway home is sheltered. Never mind the fact that this route takes almost an hour!
I just called and he is in PUnggol, waiting for the next light train to take him home. I want to meet him at the station, or at least send the maid with broilly. But, "no need Mummy, I'm cool".
Sigh, but mummy not cool leh... my boys don't need me anymore :(
Talk about empty nest.. thats's what it is now.
Bez is on vacation. I don't see him during terms and I don't see him during holidays... I don't see him much period. Except when i drive him to school. And now that its vacation, there is no need to. So I don't see him :9 sob sob sob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Implants

Fajitas Dinner

Sex & the City - Gold Class