Age is just a number. Strong believer in M1 slogan - One Life, live it!
Getting ready....
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Seems like the propose Halloween Party is really happening. Boys are already so excited, getting ready for the big party.. ... Stress on Me!!!!! What to wear? What to cook? How to do up the place? HelP!
It's been seven years since I last posted in this blog. With the advancement of FB and Instagram, blogging seems so passe! And yet, when out of curiosity, I revisited this site recently, I found much joy in reading my own past blog. Trivial it may seems.. but definitely makes an interesting read for myself.. There's a lot of "really? " and "did I actually did this or felt his way? " So I think it's most appropriate to refresh this blog with my recent pursue. I had in the past two years learnt and still learning to meddle with my Canon EOS 760D. Though I definitely can't say that I have some great shots to boast about, but looking back at those previous photos taken before DSLR days, I think I've come a long way. One of my greatest joy is to be able to capture the Milky Way and showing it off without the needs of much PS treatment. The following photos were taken at Penyabong, a small village near Mersing, Johore. We had over ...
Dr Lynn Yeo - www.lynnyeo.com.sg Its been 11 days after the implant... I am seeing fine now. Close vision still not too good but according to Dr. Yeo, my eyes are still adjusting. That probably explained the fact that at certain time of the day I see fine and some time, a little out of focus. For near sighted reading, it helps using a reading glass. At least for now; may gets better, may not. But thats just for reading. Otherwise everything else is ok. Can check out the cute guys, no problem :-) She also given me the green light to resume work out. So I am hitting the gym tonite! Yippee! Ok, the moment I mentioned implant, everyone's eye automatically move to u know where! No I don't need that! I am proudly well endowed :-) So I have this need to clarify. Its ICL or rather in my case, Toric ICL - implantable contact lens. Lasik is something I've always wanted. But unfortunately I am not medically qualified because of my thin and irregular cornea. I was so disap...
Sunday.. relaxing Sunday, everything so blissful. Got a late bfast, brunch, very late lunch. But that's fine cos it's worth waiting for when your sons cook for u. Sinful too but at least my conscious is clear cos i did run just now. Not too much but that's not my fault. It rain! And to compromise, I did my crunches, work on my resistance belt and did a few (hehehee, a few) push up. And yes, amid all the distractions from Barn Buddy and Farmville, I did manage to go thru 2 Bazi analysis. Actually about to work on the 3rd one, but got distracted again. Hey its a Sunday afterall. So it's ok. Braised a duck with a can of beer. This time around the duck is not too intoxicated. Only a can of beer. The last time I added 2 cans but realised that it just evaporates away so no point wasting my beer on that fowl. Keep it for meself! :p With all the oil from that fat duck, I used to cook cabbage with black mushroom and wooden ear. This is epic! It is awesome. The flavor ...
Comments